You can purchase products in several ways convenient for you:
Also, we will be glad to see you in our office located at the address Abakan, Taras Shevchenko st. 148 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00.
Shipping and payment
There is a courier delivery in the city of Abakan 150 rubles on weekdays from 9.00 to 18.00, after 18.00 and on weekends - 200 rubles. When ordering for 5000 rubles or more - delivery within the city is free!
For courier delivery - payment for the order to the courier in cash.
Pickup of goods is possible on weekdays from 9.00 to 18.00 at the address: Abakan, Taras Shevchenko st. 148
Also, we will deliver the goods in Russia, neighboring countries and the whole world by transport companies (at their rates) and by Russian post. Shipping cost depends on the weight, dimensions and volume of the goods.
- Russian Post. Sending by post or parcel. You can calculate the cost of delivery yourself by following the link https://www.pochta.ru/parcels
- Transport company "Energia". You can calculate the shipping cost yourself by following the link http://nrg-tk.ru/client/calculator
Delivery by another transport company of your choice is possible.
Payment for goods can be made in the following ways:
- Cash. Payment for the order to the courier or when purchasing goods in our office.
- Cashless payments. We issue an invoice for payment and upon receipt of money on the current account, we ship the goods. For registration, the details of the legal entity are required.
- Payment to the Sberbank card. Payment is made at any branch of Sberbank, you can also use the Sberbank on-line service.
You can get more detailed information by calling 8-923-581-3326 and 8-908-326-4341, or by writing to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To speed up the receipt of the order, please, immediately after making the payment, inform us of the transfer date and your order number. In case of non-receipt of funds within 10 days, your order will be canceled.
Transport services are paid by the buyer. We are not responsible for the safety of the cargo during transportation by the carrier.